Erica and I are in Surfer's paradise right now! IT is pretty much like paradise but the surfing was way better in Byron bay (from what we have observed). WE had so much fun surfing! we got to the beach in a group with 3 other people and we did some stretches on the beach and a little warm up run ( consisting of running for approximately 2 seconds). Then we got on our boards and rode the waves! It was spectacular! WE have videos and pictures that they took of us and they are fantastic! we can't wait to show all of you! We were both a little bit sore yesterday and we are still feeling it today but it was so totally worth it! It is way more of an arm workout then you think it would be. The hardest part is walking against the waves to get further from the beach so that you can surf back towards the beach. WE both really recommend that you try itat least once in your lifetime!
Today we are just going to hit up the beach and I (jess) will maybe be playing soccer on the beach in the afternoon with some other people from the hostel ( if anyone shows up). That's right all you soccer people....I am going to play soccer on the BEACH! Then I will spend the rest of the day relaxing because that is what surfer's paradise is for!
Tomorrow we leave for Brisbane. I have no idea what is in Brisbane but it will be an adventure!
I heard that it was raining in winnipeg. Hopefully you guys aren't getting to wet. Can someone please update us on how the flooding is going? please...pretty please!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment