The rest of our time in melbourne was lots of fun! we went on a road trip down Great Ocean Road with Andrew and Sam which was amazing! Then yesterday Erica and I went shopping and got lost on the tram and then we went out for supper with the boys and then went looking for penguins ( we couldn't find any :( )
Right now we are in Byron Bay and the weather is amazing! It is so nice to be in the warmth again. Melbourne and Sydney were not very warm...it got pretty cold at night ( you could see your breath). Erica and I went to the beach today and went shopping at all the little shops close to the beach. Our hostel is like a 5 minute walk from the beach so it is wonderful! Erica and I are going to learn how to surf tomorrow! we are super pumped about it! I am sure we will be pro surfers by the end of the whole thing. The rest of the time we will probably be relaxing on the beach and working on our tan that people are expecting us to have when we get back to Winnipeg. Erica and I both can't believe that we only have one month left! It is going by super fast but we are having so much fun!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment