Saturday, May 2, 2009

Melbourne

We got to melbourne on friday and had a long nap and then met our friends Andrew and Sam ( we met them when we were in Ireland). Today we went to an Australia Footy League game!! It was super cool! there was so many people! Tomorrow we are going on a roadtrip!! Anyways this is super short but I have to go back upstairs to my room. oh one thing about our room. we got upgraded to a all girls floor and our room is pink and we have our own bathroom ( there are 4 other people in the room) and hair dryer is included! I feel at home because the walls in the room are pink! It is fantastic! The problem is that one girl this morning decided that it was okay to stay in the bathroom for an hour while erica and I just waited for her to be done. she thought that because she was in the princess room she should be allowed to take as long as she wanted in the bathroom. I am totally going to beat her in there tomorrow! I can't wait! Hope all of you winnipegers are doing amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment