Monday, May 11, 2009

Noosa!

So I played soccer on the beach and erica refused to play so it was me and around 10 other guys. I scored the first goal and they were all a bit surprised and my amazing soccer skills! They were totally blown away!
Now we are in Noosa at a pretty sketchy hostel. the bathroom in our room is disgusting and it is cloudy and so we are trying to find random things to do. We went shopping this morning and I think we are going to go to some laguna lookout or something this afternoon with a girl from England who is staying in our room with us. We are here for two more nights and then we are heading out to Hervey bay and fraser Island to go on our first adventure tour! Oh by the way there is totally a creepy guy staying in our room with us...I am scared to make him mad though cause he has long hair and looks like he has some pretty good karate moves up his sleeve.
I think I am going to go eat a cookie now.
there is no nightlife here so we might just go see a movie or something. we went to a restaurant last night and there was someone singing there so that was wonderful but it was over by 8:30...so another early night to bed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment