Sunday, April 19, 2009

ONE WEEK!

Erica and I leave for Australia in exactly one week today! We leave on April 26th at 8:00AM and then fly to Vancouver, spend the day in Vancouver and then fly to Auckland and then to Sydney! That is going to be an intensely long plane ride!! Hopefully we will be able to get more than 20 minutes of sleep on the plane (unlike our flight to Europe). We have booked our first hostel so far but other than that we are just going to go with the flow. We are going to spend the day in Sydney and then go 2 hours out of sydney the next day to Katoomba to see the Blue Mountains. Then back to Sydney and maybe book a flight to Melbourne to visit some friends we met in Ireland (who live in Melbourne) and we will see where that leads us. Erica and I are both super excited to be able to get out of Winnipeg and travel again! We are also super excited because we are stopping in Auckland on the way back for around 9 days and get to see Alicia and Marilee and Gordon! It should be a fantastic time!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous. Even though it goes without saying "Have Fun Jess"! Your mom sent me this link so I'll be living vicariously through you and wishing I was back in the traveling mode of university days. Have lots of adventures! Bye for now. Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun fun fun you galies!
    take lotsa pics but stay in the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Your leaving and coming to visit soon! Tell the boys I say hello when you see them...well whoever you do get to see! Safe travels and dont forget to party like mad! and then come here and party like mad...er..thats right, mader!

    ReplyDelete