Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Katoomba

Erica and I took the train to Katoomba today to see the blue mountains. Erica claims the mountains look a bit blue...but I couldn't really see the blueness ( I think she is a bit crazy). We walked 20 minutes to Echo Point. we saw cockatoo on the way there and got super excited! we thought it was a parrot... At Echo point you can see the three sisters. You should look up the story about the three sisters on the internet..it is pretty fancy. Then we walked an hour to Katoomba Falls and then we went to Scenic World!!!!!!! We got to go on a Skyway (a gondola thing that took us from one cliff to the other, a cableway, and a railway! It was pretty sweet! we were so high up!!! It is pretty cold here...you can see your breath. I am currently wearing two sweaters. The internet is pretty expensive here so I only have like 2 minutes left so I am going to have to apologize for this boring post and I will make it up to you at a later time ( I promise)!

No comments:

Post a Comment